Monday, July 13, 2009

Conversation About "The Cows are Calling for Rain"

So the other day I was talking to my mom about her theory of when cows are lying down, rain is sure to come.

Me: Remember when I was little and we'd pass by some cows you'd say that if they were lying down, then it was about to rain.

Mom: Yep, sure do.


Me: Well the other day I saw some cows...they were all standing...and as soon as I passed, it started to pour down rain.


(We both laughed hysterically)


Me: Get this, yesterday I passed by some cows and some of them were lying down and it didn't rain that day.

And do you know what she said?

...Well, it may not have been raining were you were, but it was raining somewhere.

***SILENCE***, then an inward giggle, because I do believe she was dead serious

Nope, moms are never wrong I tell ya.

1 comment:

What would you love to say?