I love my friends, I do. But some of them can be downright disrespectful at times. Can you believe that my dear friend posted this comment on my November 2011 blog post:
Tumbleweeds? Really? How rude! LOL
If anything can get me back to blogging though, it’s a request from a friend.
So, here goes…
The Rules for Tagged:
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
11 Random Things About Lisa is for Love:
1. I tell everyone that I’m 5’10” but I’m really only 5’9-1/2”
2. I took ballet, tap and jazz for more than 10 years and always dreamt of being a professional dancer.
3. Although I have owned several cars since I was 16 years old, I have never purchased one with my own money . And to be clear, none were purchased by a “Sugar Daddy” either. LOL
4. I was a bus patrol captain in elementary school and actually went to camp for it.
5. Contrary to popular belief, I’m really not any good at playing basketball.
6. I will be an empty-nester by the age of 40.
7. If it glitters, shines or sparkles chances are, I’m going to love it.
8. Same goes with heart-shaped things.
9. My favorite color is yellow but I don’t own any yellow clothing
10. I only own 4 pairs of flat shoes, not including boots.
11. I really want to learn ASL
My questions from i.choose.the.sun:
- What is your dream job?
- I have been thinking about this a lot over the last couple of months. I don’t know what it is specifically (working on that) but it will definitely be in the humanities field. Think Psychology, Counseling, Awareness type stuff.
- Because I like to have an outlet to express myself.
- Definitely Pooh
- That you should please people in the following order: God, yourself, then others. That being meek isn’t a negative quality and it doesn’t equate to being a doormat. Also, and most importantly, you teach people how to treat you.
- The destination that will include my husband. Hopefully it’ll be some place tropical.
- Just about daily although it’s not what most would call a “full face”
- I don’t know and I keep forgetting to look.
- Yes, I commute to work by driving. I would love to have the option of carpooling or using public transit occasionally though.
- Neither. But for the sake of this tag, I’d rather be hot with access to AC, of course.
- I’m happy to have been tagged.
My 11 questions to the persons that I tag:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a
woodchuck could chuck wood? What is your favorite time of the day?
2. What is the one luxury item that you dream of having? And if you already have it, what is it?
3. If you could only wear one complete outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. If you could only choose 5 food items to eat for the rest of your life, what would they be?
5. Do you hang your toilet paper roll over or under?
6. If you had a million dollars to give away, who would receive?
7. How old were you when you got your driver’s license?
8. Do you know how to swim?
9. What are your top 5 favorite movies?
10. At what age did you move away from home?
11. When’s the last time you mailed a letter?
Tag, you’re it!
Seriously, YOU (yes, you) are "it" too. If you are reading this post and want to play along, by all means do so.