Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Before we get started...

Welcome to my little space on the internet.

First thing's first… This blog ain't about love - I’m no relationship expert. I, like everyone else in this world, have an opionion and I'd like to voice it from time to time on any number of subjects right here in this space. Feel free to agree or disagree, doesn't matter to me. Like it, love it, leave it - it's all up to you.

Next thing's next… I am NOT tech savvy in the way that I’ll know how to do the basic blogosphere stuff. Social networking is nearly (but not entirely) lost on me. I have a F.acebook page, but rarely use it; I’m too busy trying to live my very best first life and the only Second.Life I'm trying to attain is the one that comes after death - Heaven. I’m not a social bird so I don’t “tweet” on T.witter. I’m pretty well connected, but not Linked.In. Don't get me wrong, I admire folks who can maneuver all those sites with ease, but I’m just not there. Not just yet. I may never be.

Third thing's third... If you have constructive comments or feedback - some knowledge you'd like to drop in MY space - I’ll listen intently. But be warned: I.don’t.do.negativity!...EVER! So if you have something negative to say, please shape it in the form of constructive criticism. Otherwise, keep it to yourself. Please and thank you.


Last thing's last (for now, at least)… I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. In the words of Chef Duff of Charm City Cakes, “You may say ‘Wow, that [writing] sucks’…but at least you’ll say wow.'”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you love to say?