Friday, January 14, 2011

Hair that Travels: Prep, Products & Preservation

This week I was in Santa Monica, CA for a conference and the biggest thing that I worried about was my hair.

I wasn’t specifically worried about how my hair would look; I was worried about whether the tools I packed would be sufficient to maintain my look.

Next week, I plan to outline what I did to keep my “crown and glory” in check (in a 3 part series, if you will) by telling you what I did to prepare for the trip, what products I took along with me and how I maintained a decent looking ‘do over a 4 day period.

But really, if you had an opportunity to look at these scenes when you woke up in the morning and as you contemplated dinner choices in the evening, would you really care how your hair looked?  Santa Monica was gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you love to say?