Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Product Review: A Final Word on “Curls”


I’ve written about the Curls products here and here.

I used the products that I purchased with my own money once again; this time, following the instructions to the letter.

I detangled and clarified my hair, ridding it of any product build up.  I then applied the cleansing cream to each section of hair and worked it through.  Bleh!  My hair still didn’t feel quite right.  I expected it to feel soft.  After the rinse, I applied the conditioner to my hair, added a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 25 minutes.  I rinsed my hair with cool water.  Again, still didn’t completely like how my hair felt and I'm pretty sure it's because of the protein content in the conditioner.  I sectioned off my hair, added a bit of leave in conditioner along with some gel and braided each section of hair for a braid out.  I don’t like braid-outs on me either, by the way.

I really want to love these products but I just don’t.  Maybe I'm using the wrong things for my hair type. And because of the price, I'm pretty sure I won't be trying any other products from this company unless, of course, someone recommends something that's really working for them.  LOL - PJ for Life!  I am happy, however, that they work for others and will find somebody to give them too. 

Any 4B ladies out there that use Curls and like it?  If so, what are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you love to say?