Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Sally Hansen:

I have been singing your praises ever since I first purchased the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes.  I love other nail polish brands but your application brush keeps me coming back.  I haven’t found any other brand that has an applicator brush like yours.

And now you come out with nail polish strips that last up to 10 days?!?!?  I love these things too, especially the couture designs.  Oh and the glitter and metallics.  But I can’t find Kitty Kat yet.  Grrrrrr (or should I say, "meowwww")…  I need that one in my life.

Anyway, if you’re a lady reading this blog and you love a party on your nails, check out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.  They are awesome.  I’ve personally applied Misbehaved, Laced Up and Frock Star with no problems.  And removal is as simple as application; just use acetone nail polish remover.  Let me modify that last statement: Frock Star was a little more difficult for application and removal – but aren’t all heavily glittered polishes.

You can find these strips most places where Sally Hansen products are sold.


P.S. I bought this product with my own money and have not been compensated for this review

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Love these! Love these! I love that they last so damn long. Polish always gets on my nerves because it doesn't last but like 2 to 3 days at the most for me and it's such a waste of money to pay all this money to go to the nail salon to get them painted only to see them start chipping the very next day. UGH! I will still go get manicures from time to time but these nail strips will be a staple in my beauty regimen.

    ReplyDelete

What would you love to say?