Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love Sally




Over the last year or so, I have had tons of fun polishing my nails.  The most fun thing about nail polish to me: the names.  They are absolutely adorable and make me smile.  Next best thing: the color selections.  There are tons of colors and finishes out there.  But the worst thing about nail polish to me: the application.  Ugh-boo-hiss!  Some polish brushes are just a chore to work with during application.  

But O.M.G., have you tried Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes?   

That brush is the most!  It makes application a breeze.  I don’t use it as an all-in-one polish the way it is marketed because it wears quickly, in my opinion.  I need my polish to stay put for at least 3 days before a touch up or color change.  So I use a base and top coat to maximize longevity.  

But that brush…

*swoons*

Have you checked out this polish?  If so, do you love the brush?


Disclaimer: Sally did not pay me or give me free product to rave about her polish.  I have certainly spent a small fortune purchasing these all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you love to say?