Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear TLC:

Dear TLC (which I'm pretty sure means, THE LEARNING CHANNEL),

I am at this very moment watching the season premiere (I think) of Toddlers, Tiaras and...

(I don't remember the exact name and I don't care to look it up).

Anyway, the fact that you are broadcasting this monstrosity (in the name of educating viewers?) is just deplorable.  The fact that you even have this show is mind boggling.

A suggestion...

Instead of showing these bat.sh*t.crazy mothers who believe that their infant/toddler children WANT the likes of spray tan, eyebrow waxing, false lashes and fake nails (at 15 months!), why don't you report these wing-bats to child protective services.

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE!

I'm aware that this is TV and some of this is likely fluff for the sake of ratings, but how much lower can you go?

Sigh...  

I should have known that you were going the way of trash TV when you aired Sarah Palin's Alaska.  But this?  This is an all time low.

Do better THE LEARNING CHANNEL.

Geesh!

P.S. The fathers that co-sign this madness are crazier than the mothers and need a swift kick.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you love to say?