Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hair in 2011

I’ve been updating this blog daily (in my mind) over the last 6 months. One of the main reasons I haven’t updated is laziness and apprehension. I wasn’t posting because, well…I was too lazy to boot up the computer once I got home from work and then the majority of what I wanted to post was related to my hair and I so didn’t want this blog to morph into a hair blog. Don’t get me wrong, I love and follow zillions of hair blogs but I never really wanted to be “that girl”, you know?


Well, in 2011 I’m not concerned with myself. I can’t understand why I make simple things more complicated than it has to be.


I’m going to blog about my ‘fro as often as I like and we’ll see where things go.

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead then! *lol* Talk about your hair and whatever the heck else you want to talk about. It's YOUR blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

What would you love to say?